## INGREDIENTS ##
• 1-1/4 lbs white American cheese, cut into cubes
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1/2 cup diced white onion
• 1/4 cup diced aneheim chilies
• 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
• 1/4 cup canned diced whole tomatoes
• 2 cloves chopped garlic
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
## PREPRATION ##
Melt cheese and milk in a double boiler on the stovetop (or if you don’t have a double boiler, heat milk in a large pot and add cheese to melt, stirring frequently).
When cheese is melted, add the remaining ingredients, and reduce the heat to a simmer for about 30 mins.
SOURCE: La Paz Restaurant